3.4.11

Thailand's Got Talent - Bell Nuntrita

I saw this awesome video that share in my Facebook last month. After I watched the video, in my mind was: WOW! She's really pretty! I love when she singing no matter in male voice or female voice. I know maybe still got some of you dislike this because of his/her status. But, I'm really attracted by her voice. 
Thailand is a country where transgenders is allowed. In fact, they have the best transgenders operation in the world. If you go to Phuket, the most famous tourist destination in Thailand. you will almost not recognized which the real male/female one. LOL.
Isn't she pretty?

2 comments:

YeeHun said...

hahaha...yes. "she" is pretty sexy.. i like her too. i watched the video before also. "She" is more like a girl than a real girl indeed... haha.

Emey said...

yea~haha...her voice very nice for me,hehe...lke when she's singing the thai songs...

Post a Comment